Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- Crivitz Adult Summer Fun!!Crivitz Library Adult Summer Fun! Calling all adults that enjoy brainteasers and puzzles. Between June 11th and July 27th Sign up for the Adult Summer Fun and complete a weekly puzzle or teaser to get an entry for a weekly prize. Ask one of our ROCKIN Librarians... Read more »
- Crivitz Childrens Summer Reading Program ScheduleCRIVITZ LIBRARY SUMMER READING PROGRAM 2018 June 6th – 8th: Registration begins. Stop in for a Reading Lob. Make a father’s day card for someone special. June 11 -15: Registration Continues! Stop in for Reading Log. There is still time to make a father’s day... Read more »
- Marinette: Ukulele Strum AlongJune 21 at 6 PM: Nursery Rhymes July 12 at 6 PM: Traditional and Folk Music August 2 at 6 PM: Christmas and Seasonal Music Using three simple chords, you can learn to play many different nursery rhymes and songs on the ukulele. If you have a ukulele, bring it.... Read more »
- Marinette: Genealogy Workshop SeriesJune 28 from 6 to 7:30 PM: Wisconsin Newspaper Database July 19 from 6 to 7:30 PM: HeritageQuest August 9 from 6 to 7:30 PM: Recollection Wisconsin & Wisconsin Historical Society In each of these sessions, Reference Librarian Mariel will introduce an online database useful in researching genealogy and local... Read more »
- Marinette: Reading CircleMay 7 at 2 PM Calling all book lovers! Meet with Librarian Mariel to talk about books, books, and more books. In addition to bringing reading suggestions, Mariel will ask you about the books you are reading and the books you recommend to others. The post Marinette: Reading Circle appeared... Read more »
- Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book ClubWant to read ahead? This is the list of upcoming discussion books. Check InfoSoup.org to order a copy of the book. May 23, 2018: Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf June 27, 2018: The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman July 25, 2018: Last Bus to Wisdom by... Read more »
- Manure & Water Quality in Marinette County discussion @ Wausaukee on April 27 @ 10AM 4PMPLEASE NOTE DATE AND TIME CHANGE! Manure is well known as one of nature’s most perfect fertilizers and is an essential component of all livestock farms. However, there are potential drawbacks to using manure in certain situations. Scott Reuss, UW-Extension Horticulture and Agriculture Agent for Marinette and Oconto counties,... Read more »
- A Dinosaur @ the Wausaukee Library on April 4th!We had a wonderful time at the library with Rita the T-rex! Rita danced and played with us. Miss Lara from Marinette brought her along and we had a great time with all the books Miss Lara read and the activities we did. Thanks, Miss Lara and Rita, for a... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.