Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- BioBlitz: County Wide EventsNature isn’t a place you go, it’s where you live! Join us to explore the nature right here in Marinette County. Want to get your family off the couch and out for a real life adventure? All ages are invited to Meet Miss Lara from the Stephenson Public Library and... Read more »
- Marinette: Voyageur MagazineVoyageur Magazine September 12, 2018 at 6 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Voyageur: Northeast Wisconsin’s Historical Review is a local history magazine published twice a year by the Brown County Historical Society, and co-sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. At this event, editor David Voelker will give a brief... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Youth Book Club ages 8-12Read the book and join us at the library! The club will include discussion of the book and a related activity. Limited copies of the book will be available at the library for check out early in the month or reserve your copy with your library card online with infoSoup. ... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Itsy Bitsy Story Time September to December 2018ages birth to three with a parent or caregiver Wednesdays at 11:00 AM You may wonder about the benefits of reading to your baby. Believe it or not, by the time babies reach their first birthday they will have learned all the sounds needed to speak their native language.... Read more »
- MARINETTE: October Preschool Story Time 2018Preschool Story Time: ages three to six with a parent or caregiver, siblings welcome Tuesdays at 10:00 AM check our Stephenson Public Library Facebook page for updates and cancellations Help your child develop school readiness skills in a fun and engaging environment. We will read stories, share rhymes and... Read more »
- MARINETTE: September Preschool Story TimePreschool Story Time: ages three to six with a parent or caregiver, siblings welcome Tuesdays at 10:00 AM check our Stephenson Public Library Facebook page for updates and cancellations Help your child develop school readiness skills in a fun and engaging environment. We will read stories, share rhymes and... Read more »
- Marinette: The Stanley Toy Story: Fame to FireThe Stanley Toy Story: Fame to Fire With Author David Retzlaff October 15 at 6 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette David Retzlaff, a lifelong resident of Oconto, Wisconsin, has made Oconto’s former Stanley Toy Company building his home since 2005. Since that time, David has done extensive research... Read more »
- Marinette: Borrowing eBooks and Digital AudiobooksAugust 22 from 9 AM to 12 Noon Want to try out the new Libby App? Use it to check out and download books and audiobooks from the Wisconsin Digital Library. Borrow up to 10 books at a time; download them from any location with WiFi. Drop in for a primer about... Read more »
- Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book ClubWant to read ahead? This is the list of upcoming discussion books. Check InfoSoup.org to order a copy of the book. August 22, 2018: Honolulu by Alan Brennert September 26, 2018: Beartown by Fredrik Backman October 24, 2018: The Finest Hours by Mike Tougias November 28, 2018: Caleb’s Crossing by Geraldine... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.