Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- MARINETTE: Summer Reading ClubImage courtesy of CSLP Get ALL the Summer Reading Club details here! You may have read or heard about some of our Summer Reading Club programs, but be sure to look at all the wonderful events included in our June-July “Build a Better World” themed Program Guide 8×14 Please note... Read more »
- Marinette: Genealogy for BeginnersHave you thought about researching your family’s ancestry, but don’t know where to start? Come to the Stephenson Public Library in Marinette on Saturday, June 17 at 10 AM to learn how to start researching your family’s genealogy. Doing genealogy can be difficult and frustrating, but can also be a... Read more »
- Wausaukee Book Club to meet Mar. 27 @ 4PMJoin the Wausaukee Book Club on Monday, March 27th at 4PM when we discuss our latest title, A Doubter’s Almanac by Ethan Canin. Milo Andret is born with an unusual mind. A lonely child growing up in the woods of northern Michigan in the 1950s, he gives little thought to... Read more »
- Crivitz April Story time scheduleCRIVITZ LIBRARY STORYTIME APRIL Thursday, April 6th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am CLOUDS AND RAINBOWS Thursday, April 13th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am EASTER THEME – DINOSAUR EGG HUNT and GAMES Thursday, April 20th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am SPRING IS HERE! FEATURED READER: JENNIFER... Read more »
- Marinette: Civility SpeaksApril 13, 2017 at 6 PM Topic: “Mental Illness in America: How Do We Address a Growing Issue?” One in five Americans will have mental health problems in any given year. Unaddressed mental illness hurts individuals and their families and results in lost productivity. In rare cases, it can... Read more »
- Marinette: Poetry & Bluegrass EventApril 20, 2017 Stephenson Public Library in Marinette Interactive Poetry Gathering at 6 PM. Join Troy Graham for an interactive poetry workshop. Bring a poem from home or create one on the spot from writing prompts and exercises. This workshop is for anyone who is willing to be brave... Read more »
- Marinette: Bicycling in VietnamHow did beekeeping in Africa lead Ellen Geisler to trek 750 miles through Vietnam on a bicycle? Come to the Stephenson Public Library on March 30 at 6 PM to find out! Ellen will share pictures and stories from her 3-week trip through a country rich in history, agriculture, and... Read more »
- Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book ClubWant to read ahead? This is the list of upcoming discussion books. Check InfoSoup.org to order a copy of the book. March 22, 2017: The Year of the Runaways by Sunjeev Sahota April 26, 2017: Love Where You Live by Peter Kageyama May 24, 2017: The Boys in the Boat... Read more »
- Marinette: Ukulele Strum AlongMarch 27 at 1pm Nursery rhymes are important tools for teaching language and early literacy skills to children. Add a new dimension to your nursery rhyme time by strumming along with your ukulele. Miss Mariel will teach three simple chords to strum while singing basic nursery rhymes. Even if you’ve never... Read more »
- Marinette: Genealogy Discussion GroupGenealogy Discussion Group March 20 at 6 PM Are you working on your family’s genealogy and need a little inspiration? Come to the Genealogy Discussion Group to glean advice and learn new searching strategies from fellow genealogists. The post Marinette: Genealogy Discussion Group appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated Libraries.... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.