Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- MARINETTE: Science Fest and Egg DropIt’s time to join in on some science fun! The Stephenson Public Library will be part of the Wisconsin Science Festival on Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. This event will have activities for young children, teens, and adults-all are welcome to attend this free event. Science Fest at... Read more »
- Crivitz Library Storytime schedule for NovemberCRIVITZ LIBRARY NOVEMBER STORYTIME Thursday, November 2nd – 10:00 am AND 12:00 pm Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Thursday, November 9th – 10:00 am AND 12:00 pm Fall Leaves and Craft Thursday, November 16th – 10:00 am AND 12:00 pm Thanksgiving Story and Craft Thursday, November 23rd... Read more »
- Family Movie Night returns at the Wausaukee LibraryHad too much turkey? Need some popcorn? Come to the Wausaukee Library on Friday, Nov. 24 @ 5PM to watch a movie about little blue creatures that discover a lost city. All ages are welcome. We will have free popcorn, comfortable chairs and low lighting. We’ll wake you up when... Read more »
- Storytime continues @ Wausaukee every Wednesday @ 10:30AMJoin us at the Wausaukee Library for Storytime on Wednesday mornings at 10:30AM. We sing, we read, we play, we read some more, we make a simple craft, we read a little more and we eat! Our themes for October and November are: Oct. 25th Halloween! Wear your costume, if... Read more »
- Substance Abuse Discussion @ WausaukeeWhat should we do when alcohol and drugs become a problem for our society? Civility Speaks along with National Issues Forum will present a discussion at the Wausaukee Library on Wed., Oct. 25 @ 4PM. Hosted by Ellen Geisler, UW-Extension. Call the library for more information at 715-856-5995.... Read more »
- New Kids Book Club beginning on Nov. 13 @ 3:45PMThe 4th, 5th and 6th Grade Book Club is beginning at the Wausaukee Library. On Monday, Nov. 13 at 3:45PM we will be discussing this fun and historically accurate book, Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko. Have you ever been to Alcatraz Island? Well, come and find out... Read more »
- Book Club continues on Oct. 23 with When Breath Becomes AirOur monthly book club will be discussing this important memoir on Monday, Oct. 23 @ 4PM. Please pick up a book at the library and join us. “At the age of thirty-six, on the verge of completing a decade’s worth of training as a neurosurgeon, Paul Kalanithi was diagnosed... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Fall Story TimesStory Times @ the Stephenson Public Library Preschool Story Time: This program is for ages 3-5 years (siblings welcome) with their adult. We sing songs, read stories, rhyme, move, and make a craft. Join us on TUESDAYS at 10:00 a.m. Be sure to check our published Fall 2017 Program Guide... Read more »
- Mark Moran at the Peshtigo Library Oct. 4, 2017Antique Appraiser, Mark Moran, will be coming to the Peshtigo Library on Wednesday, October 4th. This event is hosted by the Peshtigo Library Foundation and free to all participants and spectators. It will begin at 4 pm and go until 7 pm. Space is limited for those who wish to... Read more »
- Peshtigo Library Story TimePeshtigo Public Library story time has returned! Friday mornings at 10:30 story time begins for our preschool-aged children. The program goes for half an hour and includes two stories, and a craft to follow. Our next story time will be on September 29th with stories about Fall. On October 6th... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.