Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- Marinette: Genealogy WorkshopsJune 13, 2019 at 6 PM: Helping with Family History July 11 at 6 PM: Using Facebook Groups to Connect Families August 8 at 6 PM: Learn to Use My Heritage (Library Edition) Learn about new tools and practices to enhance your genealogy research skills and expand your family tree... Read more »
- Marinette: Learn Over LunchJune 14, 2019 at 12 PM: Find a Book to Read Learn how to use library resources to find a book to read. This session will include learning how to search through and understand the library’s InfoSoup catalog and Novelist. The post Marinette: Learn Over Lunch appeared first on Marinette... Read more »
- Marinette: Author John HarveyStephenson Public LibraryJune 15 at 10 AM John Harvey is the author of The Stillness of the Living Forest: A Year of Listening and Learning, a book on nature observation and connection with nature. At this presentation, Mr. Harvey will talk about how he made the commitment to sit in... Read more »
- Crivitz Childrens Summer Reading scheduleCRIVITZ LIBRARY SUMMER READING PROGRAM 2019 June 6th – 14th: Registration begins. Stop in for a Reading Log. June 10th – 14th: Make a father’s day card for someone special. June 17- 21: Registration Continues! Stop in for Reading Log. June 17th: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Summer Brochure 2019Looking to find out more about our summer offerings? Want to know how to join the Summer Reading Program? Look no further. The entire brochure for May through August is available below. You can also download the registration form and find the details of our TWO Summer Library... Read more »
- Making Seed Bombs @ WausaukeeThis kind of bombing is environmentally safe! Have you ever seed bombed your neighborhood? Ever wish you could? The Wausaukee Library is hosting a Wildflower Seed Bomb event on Wednesday, May 8 @ 4PM. No registration is necessary but be ready to get your hands dirty! The post Making Seed... Read more »
- Free Hearing Screenings at Peshtigo Library, April 24thThe Peshtigo Public Library is holding a free hearing screening with Avada Hearing Care Centers on Wednesday, April 24th from 1-4 pm. Limited spots are available so call 715-582-4905 or stop in at the Library to reserve a slot. This event is available to anyone. Peshtigo Library hours are Monday,... Read more »
- Book Club @ Wausaukee Apr. 29 to discuss THE STORY OF ARTHUR TRULUVAre you a fan of Elizabeth Berg? She has done it again with her book The Story of Arthur Truluv. For the past six months, Arthur Moses’s days have looked the same: He tends to his rose garden and to Gordon, his cat, then rides the bus to the cemetery... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.