Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- New Kids Book Club beginning on Nov. 13 @ 3:45PMThe 4th, 5th and 6th Grade Book Club is beginning at the Wausaukee Library. On Monday, Nov. 13 at 3:45PM we will be discussing this fun and historically accurate book, Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko. Have you ever been to Alcatraz Island? Well, come and find out... Read more »
- Book Club continues on Oct. 23 with When Breath Becomes AirOur monthly book club will be discussing this important memoir on Monday, Oct. 23 @ 4PM. Please pick up a book at the library and join us. “At the age of thirty-six, on the verge of completing a decade’s worth of training as a neurosurgeon, Paul Kalanithi was diagnosed... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Fall Story TimesStory Times @ the Stephenson Public Library Preschool Story Time: This program is for ages 3-5 years (siblings welcome) with their adult. We sing songs, read stories, rhyme, move, and make a craft. Join us on TUESDAYS at 10:00 a.m. Be sure to check our published Fall 2017 Program Guide... Read more »
- Mark Moran at the Peshtigo Library Oct. 4, 2017Antique Appraiser, Mark Moran, will be coming to the Peshtigo Library on Wednesday, October 4th. This event is hosted by the Peshtigo Library Foundation and free to all participants and spectators. It will begin at 4 pm and go until 7 pm. Space is limited for those who wish to... Read more »
- Peshtigo Library Story TimePeshtigo Public Library story time has returned! Friday mornings at 10:30 story time begins for our preschool-aged children. The program goes for half an hour and includes two stories, and a craft to follow. Our next story time will be on September 29th with stories about Fall. On October 6th... Read more »
- Crivitz October StorytimeCRIVITZ LIBRARY OCTOBER STORYTIME Thursday, October 5th 10:00 am and 12:00 pm The mixed up Chameleon Thursday, October 12th 10:00 am and 12:00 pm Dogs colorful Day Thursday, October 19th NO STORYTIME Thursday, October 26th 10:00 am and 12:00 pm Halloween Theme... Read more »
- Science Fest at the Stephenson Public LibraryScience Fest at the Stephenson Public Library will feature demonstrations, hands-on experiments, and education to help rediscover the fun in learning scientific principles and concepts. This event will have activities for young children, teens, and adults–all are welcome to attend this free event! November 4 from 1 to 3... Read more »
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald at the Stephenson Public LibraryThe Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald Presented by Rochelle Pennington November 20, 2017 at 6:30 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Rochelle Pennington is a Wisconsin author, storyteller, and columnist with national renown. In this gripping narrative, she will delve into the history of the launch of the Edmund... Read more »
- The Hidden History of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol at the Marinette LibraryThe Hidden History of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol Presented by Rochelle Pennington November 20, 2017 at 1:30 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Rochelle Pennington is a Wisconsin author, storyteller, and columnist with national renown. This fascinating program takes a close-up look at the literary genius of Charles... Read more »
- State of Craft Beer at the Stephenson Public LibrarySeptember 21 at 7 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Milwaukee author Matthew Janzen will talk about his book, which looks at craft breweries around Wisconsin. He will share photos and stories that explore every aspect of the brewing process, from visiting the fields that supply breweries with hops and... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.