Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- Crivitz Library Storytime December scheduleCRIVITZ LIBRARY DECEMBER STORYTIME Thursday, December 6th – 10:00 am AND 11:30 am Ginger Bread Man Thursday, December 13th – 10:00 am AND 11:30 am Christmas tree theme Thursday, December 20th – 10:00 am AND 11:30 am Christmas ornaments Thursday, December... Read more »
- Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book ClubWant to read ahead? This is the list of upcoming discussion books. Check InfoSoup.org to order a copy of the book. November 28, 2018: Caleb’s Crossing by Geraldine Brooks December 19, 2018: The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See The Wednesday Afternoon Book Club meets at 1:00 PM... Read more »
- Grades 5-8 Book Club begins @ Wausaukee Nov. 19Our Young Adult Book Club is starting for 2018-2019 year with Crossover by Kwame Alexander. Josh and Jordan must come to grips with growing up on and off the court to realize breaking the rules comes at a terrible price, as their story’s heart-stopping climax proves a game-changer for the entire family. ... Read more »
- Fondue Month @ WausaukeeWausaukee is celebrating Fondue Month in November! Come to the library to check out some fabulous books with recipes, party ideas and even some mysteries connected to fondue. Books will be available the whole month of November. The post Fondue Month @ Wausaukee appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated... Read more »
- Crivitz November storytimeCRIVITZ LIBRARY NOVEMBER STORYTIME Thursday, November 1st – 10:00 am AND 11:30 am Old McDonald had a farm Thursday, November 8th – 10:00 am AND 11:30 am Fall Leaves Thursday, November 15th – 10:00 am AND 11:30 am Thanksgiving Thursday, November 22nd – NO STORY... Read more »
- Marinette: Retirement Accumulation WorkshopNovember 5 at 6 PM at the Stephenson Public Library Hors d’oeuvres will be served starting at 5:30 PM Alan Dewitt of Thrivent Financial will help participants find answers to questions like “How much should I save for retirement?” and “What type of accounts should I have?”. Be confident in what... Read more »
- Marinette: Safe Banking for SeniorsNovember 7 at 10 AM at the Stephenson Public Library Ellen Landenberger from Farmers & Merchants Bank & Trust will address protecting senior citizens against financial abuse. This session will be geared toward seniors and anyone who cares for an aging adult. This event is free and open to the public. The session... Read more »
- Marinette: Science Fest and Egg DropNovember 3, 2018 from 1 to 3 PM Egg Drop starts at 3 PM Science Fest at the Stephenson Public Library will feature demonstrations, hands-on experiments, and education to help rediscover the fun in science. This event will have activities for children, teens, and adults–all are welcome to attend this free event.... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.