Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- ● Marinette: Genealogy Discussion Group CancelledThe meeting scheduled for January 22 at 6 PM has been CANCELLED due to inclement weather. Our guest speaker has been re-scheduled for the March 26 meeting. The post Marinette: Genealogy Discussion Group Cancelled appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated Libraries.... Read more »
- Marinette County Libraries: Collecting Valentines for VeteransShow your appreciation for the service of our Veterans by making Valentine’s Day cards and dropping them off at your local Marinette County public library by February 5, 2018. The cards will be sent to the VA Hospital in Iron Mountain and given to local Veterans in time for... Read more »
- Crivitz Library Storytime schedule for FebruaryCRIVITZ LIBRARY STORY TIME FEBRUARY Thursday, February 1st – 10:00 am & 12:00 pm Groundhog day theme storytime Thursday, February 8th – 10:00 am & 12:00 pm Valentine theme storytime Thursday, February 15th – 10:00 am & 12:00 pm ICE FISHING – storytime Thursday, February... Read more »
- Marinette: Boredom BustersBoredom Busters! The Stephenson Public Library will be offering drop-in programs on the following dates when Marinette Public Schools have Early-Release or Spring Break: February 12: 1-3 p.m. (ages 6-18) *Make glitter slime *Make an animated version of your name in Scratch code or your own Star Wars galaxy... Read more »
- Marinette: Story TimesPRESCHOOL and ITSY BITSY STORY TIMES: Join us on Tuesdays at 10:00 a.m. for Preschool Story Time, ages 3-6; or on Wednesday mornings at 11:00 a.m. for Itsy Bitsy Story Time, ages birth to 3. Siblings are welcome at both story times Preschool Story Time offers an opportunity for your... Read more »
- Marinette: Choose Your Own Book ClubFebruary 5 at 2 PM Calling all book lovers! Meet with Librarian Mariel to talk about books, books, and more books. In addition to bringing reading suggestions on the notable books from 2017, Mariel will ask you to tell the group about the books you are reading now and the... Read more »
- Marinette: Interactive Poetry WorkshopApril 26 from 6 to 7 PM Through writing prompts and exercises, Marquette poets Troy Graham, A. Lynn Blumer, and Emily Smith will help budding and seasoned poets fine-tune poems that participants bring from home or help create poems on the spot. This workshop is for anyone who is willing... Read more »
- Marinette: Folk Music and Poetry ConcertApril 26 at 7:30 PM Stephenson Public Library Under the band name, “Girl on a Boat” from Marquette, Michigan, Troy Graham and Emily Smith will perform live original folk music. The music will be interspersed with poetry from Tory, Emily, and A. Lynn Blumer. The post Marinette: Folk Music and... Read more »
- Storytime to begin @ Wausaukee on Jan. 17thWe are coming back from our short vacation and will be starting up a new session of Storytime! Our storytime is available for all ages. We read some, we sing some, we dance a little or play some instruments, we read some more, we make a craft, and we always... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.