Our libraries are more than a bunch of buildings filled with books. Although our books, audiobooks, movies, magazines, and eBooks can take you places your mind can dream about, our libraries have more to offer. In addition to providing resources for research, education, and employment, our libraries provide free community activities for children, teens, and adults.
We hope you will explore your local branch library on this website. Here you will find your library’s business hours, location, announcements, and upcoming events. You will also find links to our new books, access helpful reference and genealogical tools, and manage your InfoSoup library account.
We invite you to tour our library website and hope it will encourage you to stop in and see us.
Check out the library nearest you.
- Peshtigo’s Summer Reading ProgramBuild A Better World is this year’s 2017 Summer Theme. Our Program starts June 28th at 10:30 and continues through August 2nd, when we will have our end of the program party! This coming week, July 12th, we are discussing the importance of building up our environment. The kids will be spending the... Read more »
- Marinette: Local History ResourcesLocal History Resources August 12, 2017 at 10 AM Please come to this informational session led by Reference Librarian, Mariel. Local history resources are unique to every community, and Marinette’s collection is no exception. Anyone new to genealogy and local history research will get an overview of the collection and learn how... Read more »
- Building with Plants @ WausaukeeBUILD A BETTER WORLD WITH PLANTS Come to the Wausaukee Library for our third Summer Reading Program. On Wednesday, June 28th at 10:30AM we will discover how to BUILD A BETTER WORLD with plants. Mrs. Stephanie Kortbein will present a great program on plants, with a little Spanish language thrown... Read more »
- Movie night @ WausaukeeCome to the Wausaukee Library for movie night for adults! On Friday, June 30 @ 6PM we will be showing a PG-13 movie. Due to licensing restraints, we are unable to advertise the title of the movie but it involves the spectacular airplane landing in the Potomac River with no... Read more »
- TED Talks: “Love Where You Live”June 29 at 6 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Topic: “Love Where You Live” TED is a nonprofit organization devoted to spreading powerful and innovative ideas in the areas of Technology, Entertainment, and Design. As part of our Building a Better World Summer Reading Club at the Stephenson Public Library,... Read more »
- Marinette: Moms Clean Air ForceJune 22, 2017 at 6 PM Air quality affects us all, but most particularly affects our children. Because parents are passionate about keeping their children healthy and safe, Moms Clean Air Force has formed as a national community of 1,000,000 moms and dads united against air pollution – including... Read more »
- Wausaukee Book Club on June 26The Wausaukee Book Club will discuss Still Life on Monday, June 26th at 4PM. This is Louise Penny’s first book in her Inspector Gamache series. Chief Inspector Armand Gamache of the Surêté du Québec and his team of investigators are called in to the scene of a suspicious death in... Read more »
- Summer Book Club @ WausaukeeWonder by R. J. Palaciio Come to the Wausaukee Library on June 21 at 4PM to discuss Wonder by R. J. Palacio. This heartbreaking but positive book has made the New York Times bestseller list and is heralded as one of kids’ best books. This is the book that inspired... Read more »
The mission of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Service is to serve the public. We welcome and support all people in their enjoyment of reading and pursuit of lifelong learning. Working together, we strive to provide equal access to information, ideas and knowledge through books, programs, and other sources. We believe in the freedom to read, to learn, and to discover.