The Wausaukee Library hosts a weekly storytime every Wednesday at 10:30AM. All ages are welcome. Stories are read, a simple craft is made and snacks are provided.
The Wausaukee Library holds a monthly adult book club discussion group every fourth Monday at 4PM. Please contact the library for the title of the current book.
The library always celebrates National Library Week (the second full week in April) with gusto. The patrons are treated to refreshments each day and the Friends of the Wausaukee Library provide a beautiful gift to give away.
Every summer we host extraordinary programs for our youth during our Summer Reading Program. Once a week for six weeks we have special guests and unique activities. And we never forget about the snacks!
In December our storytime group makes decorations for the library Christmas trees. Our Friends of the Wausaukee Library group hosts their annual Cookie Walk on the first Saturday of December. The community is very supportive of the library and participates heartily in this great fundraiser.
Please stop in and see your library. We’d love to see you!
- Wausaukee Book Club to meet Mar. 27 @ 4PMJoin the Wausaukee Book Club on Monday, March 27th at 4PM when we discuss our latest title, A Doubter’s Almanac by Ethan Canin. Milo Andret is born with an unusual mind. A lonely child growing up in the woods of northern Michigan in the 1950s, he gives little thought to... Read more »
- Crivitz April Story time scheduleCRIVITZ LIBRARY STORYTIME APRIL Thursday, April 6th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am CLOUDS AND RAINBOWS Thursday, April 13th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am EASTER THEME – DINOSAUR EGG HUNT and GAMES Thursday, April 20th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am SPRING IS HERE! FEATURED READER: JENNIFER... Read more »
- Marinette: Civility SpeaksApril 13, 2017 at 6 PM Topic: “Mental Illness in America: How Do We Address a Growing Issue?” One in five Americans will have mental health problems in any given year. Unaddressed mental illness hurts individuals and their families and results in lost productivity. In rare cases, it can... Read more »
- Marinette: Poetry & Bluegrass EventApril 20, 2017 Stephenson Public Library in Marinette Interactive Poetry Gathering at 6 PM. Join Troy Graham for an interactive poetry workshop. Bring a poem from home or create one on the spot from writing prompts and exercises. This workshop is for anyone who is willing to be brave... Read more »
- Marinette: Bicycling in VietnamHow did beekeeping in Africa lead Ellen Geisler to trek 750 miles through Vietnam on a bicycle? Come to the Stephenson Public Library on March 30 at 6 PM to find out! Ellen will share pictures and stories from her 3-week trip through a country rich in history, agriculture, and... Read more »
- Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book ClubWant to read ahead? This is the list of upcoming discussion books. Check InfoSoup.org to order a copy of the book. March 22, 2017: The Year of the Runaways by Sunjeev Sahota April 26, 2017: Love Where You Live by Peter Kageyama May 24, 2017: The Boys in the Boat... Read more »
- Marinette: Ukulele Strum AlongMarch 27 at 1pm Nursery rhymes are important tools for teaching language and early literacy skills to children. Add a new dimension to your nursery rhyme time by strumming along with your ukulele. Miss Mariel will teach three simple chords to strum while singing basic nursery rhymes. Even if you’ve never... Read more »
- Marinette: Genealogy Discussion GroupGenealogy Discussion Group March 20 at 6 PM Are you working on your family’s genealogy and need a little inspiration? Come to the Genealogy Discussion Group to glean advice and learn new searching strategies from fellow genealogists. The post Marinette: Genealogy Discussion Group appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated Libraries.... Read more »
- 5th & 6th Grade Book Club at WausaukeeWausakee’s Kids’ Book Club meets on Monday, Mar. 27th at 3:30PM to discuss Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee. Ophelia doesn’t believe in anything that can’t be proven by science. She and her sister are still grieving for the mother when their father takes a job in a... Read more »
703 Main St., Suite 3,
P.O. Box 139
Wausaukee, WI 54177
703 Main St # 3
Wausaukee, WI 54177