The Wausaukee Library hosts a weekly storytime every Wednesday at 10:30AM. All ages are welcome. Stories are read, a simple craft is made and snacks are provided.
The Wausaukee Library holds a monthly adult book club discussion group every fourth Monday at 4PM. Please contact the library for the title of the current book.
The library always celebrates National Library Week (the second full week in April) with gusto. The patrons are treated to refreshments each day and the Friends of the Wausaukee Library provide a beautiful gift to give away.
Every summer we host extraordinary programs for our youth during our Summer Reading Program. Once a week for six weeks we have special guests and unique activities. And we never forget about the snacks!
In December our storytime group makes decorations for the library Christmas trees. Our Friends of the Wausaukee Library group hosts their annual Cookie Walk on the first Saturday of December. The community is very supportive of the library and participates heartily in this great fundraiser.
Please stop in and see your library. We’d love to see you!
- Grades 5-8 Book Club begins @ Wausaukee Nov. 19Our Young Adult Book Club is starting for 2018-2019 year with Crossover by Kwame Alexander. Josh and Jordan must come to grips with growing up on and off the court to realize breaking the rules comes at a terrible price, as their story’s heart-stopping climax proves a game-changer for the entire family. ... Read more »
- Fondue Month @ WausaukeeWausaukee is celebrating Fondue Month in November! Come to the library to check out some fabulous books with recipes, party ideas and even some mysteries connected to fondue. Books will be available the whole month of November. The post Fondue Month @ Wausaukee appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated... Read more »
- Storytime to begin @ Wausaukee Sept. 19Summer is almost over and fall routines will begin. Make Storytime part of your routine! We meet every Wednesday morning @ 10:30AM for about an hour. We sing a little, we read a book, we play a little, we do a craft, we read another book, we have a snack... Read more »
- BioBlitz: County Wide EventsNature isn’t a place you go, it’s where you live! Join us to explore the nature right here in Marinette County. Want to get your family off the couch and out for a real life adventure? All ages are invited to Meet Miss Lara from the Stephenson Public Library and... Read more »
- Adult Coloring Group every Friday @ 4PM @ WausaukeeAdult Coloring Group Every Friday afternoon our Adult Coloring Group meets at 4PM to relieve the stress of the week. The library supplies colored pencils and coloring pages or you can bring your own creations. The post Adult Coloring Group every Friday @ 4PM @ Wausaukee appeared first on... Read more »
- Book Club @ Wausaukee on August 27 @ 4PMJoin the Book Club @ the Wausaukee Library on Aug. 27 @ 4PM to discuss Born a Crime by Trevor Noah. Our adult book club chose this title because of its global interest and information. Trevor Noah’s unlikely path from apartheid South Africa to the desk of The Daily Show... Read more »
- Solar Eclipse Events: ALL BRANCHESFree Glasses: We are so happy to share the news that our libraries will have free solar eclipse safety glasses to pass out! These will be available the DAY OF THE ECLIPSE. We are not distributing them early as we need to be sure to have enough on hand at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Summer Reading Club 2017 Celebration!Summer Reading Club Finale and Story Time Pete the Cat Story Time: Join us at the Stephenson Public Library in Marinette on Friday, August 11th at 10:00 a.m. for our Pete the Cat Story Time and SRC Celebration! This is part of the Kid’s Day in... Read more »
703 Main St., Suite 3,
P.O. Box 139
Wausaukee, WI 54177
703 Main St # 3
Wausaukee, WI 54177