The Wausaukee Library hosts a weekly storytime every Wednesday at 10:30AM. All ages are welcome. Stories are read, a simple craft is made and snacks are provided.
The Wausaukee Library holds a monthly adult book club discussion group every fourth Monday at 4PM. Please contact the library for the title of the current book.
The library always celebrates National Library Week (the second full week in April) with gusto. The patrons are treated to refreshments each day and the Friends of the Wausaukee Library provide a beautiful gift to give away.
Every summer we host extraordinary programs for our youth during our Summer Reading Program. Once a week for six weeks we have special guests and unique activities. And we never forget about the snacks!
In December our storytime group makes decorations for the library Christmas trees. Our Friends of the Wausaukee Library group hosts their annual Cookie Walk on the first Saturday of December. The community is very supportive of the library and participates heartily in this great fundraiser.
Please stop in and see your library. We’d love to see you!
- Mark Moran at the Peshtigo Library Oct. 4, 2017Antique Appraiser, Mark Moran, will be coming to the Peshtigo Library on Wednesday, October 4th. This event is hosted by the Peshtigo Library Foundation and free to all participants and spectators. It will begin at 4 pm and go until 7 pm. Space is limited for those who wish to... Read more »
- Peshtigo Library Story TimePeshtigo Public Library story time has returned! Friday mornings at 10:30 story time begins for our preschool-aged children. The program goes for half an hour and includes two stories, and a craft to follow. Our next story time will be on September 29th with stories about Fall. On October 6th... Read more »
- Crivitz October StorytimeCRIVITZ LIBRARY OCTOBER STORYTIME Thursday, October 5th 10:00 am and 12:00 pm The mixed up Chameleon Thursday, October 12th 10:00 am and 12:00 pm Dogs colorful Day Thursday, October 19th NO STORYTIME Thursday, October 26th 10:00 am and 12:00 pm Halloween Theme... Read more »
- Science Fest at the Stephenson Public LibraryScience Fest at the Stephenson Public Library will feature demonstrations, hands-on experiments, and education to help rediscover the fun in learning scientific principles and concepts. This event will have activities for young children, teens, and adults–all are welcome to attend this free event! November 4 from 1 to 3... Read more »
- The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald at the Stephenson Public LibraryThe Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald Presented by Rochelle Pennington November 20, 2017 at 6:30 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Rochelle Pennington is a Wisconsin author, storyteller, and columnist with national renown. In this gripping narrative, she will delve into the history of the launch of the Edmund... Read more »
- The Hidden History of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol at the Marinette LibraryThe Hidden History of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol Presented by Rochelle Pennington November 20, 2017 at 1:30 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Rochelle Pennington is a Wisconsin author, storyteller, and columnist with national renown. This fascinating program takes a close-up look at the literary genius of Charles... Read more »
- State of Craft Beer at the Stephenson Public LibrarySeptember 21 at 7 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Milwaukee author Matthew Janzen will talk about his book, which looks at craft breweries around Wisconsin. He will share photos and stories that explore every aspect of the brewing process, from visiting the fields that supply breweries with hops and... Read more »
- Common Ground at the Marinette LibraryTired of divisions that separate neighbors, colleagues, and families? Would you like to take small steps to find out what you and your opposite have in common and how you can use those commonalities to move forward together? Within the guidelines of civil dialogue, these discussion sessions will focus on... Read more »
- MARINETTE: September CalendarWe are looking forward to our next quarter of programming! We will be publishing a booklet for September through December library events very soon. To tide you over, we have our Coming Soon Flier September 2017 Children’s Programs: Preschool Story Time, Itsy Bitsy Story Time, Lego Club, Pokémon Trainer Club,... Read more »
703 Main St., Suite 3,
P.O. Box 139
Wausaukee, WI 54177
703 Main St # 3
Wausaukee, WI 54177