The Wausaukee Library hosts a weekly storytime every Wednesday at 10:30AM. All ages are welcome. Stories are read, a simple craft is made and snacks are provided.
The Wausaukee Library holds a monthly adult book club discussion group every fourth Monday at 4PM. Please contact the library for the title of the current book.
The library always celebrates National Library Week (the second full week in April) with gusto. The patrons are treated to refreshments each day and the Friends of the Wausaukee Library provide a beautiful gift to give away.
Every summer we host extraordinary programs for our youth during our Summer Reading Program. Once a week for six weeks we have special guests and unique activities. And we never forget about the snacks!
In December our storytime group makes decorations for the library Christmas trees. Our Friends of the Wausaukee Library group hosts their annual Cookie Walk on the first Saturday of December. The community is very supportive of the library and participates heartily in this great fundraiser.
Please stop in and see your library. We’d love to see you!
- Long-term Wellness Program @ Wausaukee LibraryWednesday, Feb. 20 @ 4PM Brenda from Crivitz Youth Inc. Community Center will present a program on Goal Setting for Long-term Wellness. Join Brenda to learn how to get active, eat healthier and set and achieve smart goals for long-term wellness. There is no registration for this event. Please call... Read more »
- Storytime Schedule for Wausaukee LibraryStorytime Dates and Themes Spring 2018 Wausaukee Library All ages welcome Wednesday mornings @ 10:30AM Feb. 14 Valentine’s Day Feb. 21 Royalty Feb. 28 Monkeys Mar. 7 Space Ships Mar. 14 Lions Mar. 21 Sunshine Mar. 28 OFF Apr. 4 Miss Lara from Marinette Apr. 11 ... Read more »
- Help with downloading ebooks and audiobooks on your tablet @ WausaukeeCome to the Wausaukee Library on Wed., Feb. 14 to get assistance with downloading ebooks and audiobooks and even movies on your electronic device. Mariel will be here to provide one-on-one help support regardless of what type of device you have. She will show you how to maneuver the Wisconsin... Read more »
- Marinette County Libraries: Collecting Valentines for VeteransShow your appreciation for the service of our Veterans by making Valentine’s Day cards and dropping them off at your local Marinette County public library by February 5, 2018. The cards will be sent to the VA Hospital in Iron Mountain and given to local Veterans in time for... Read more »
- Book club to meet on Monday, Feb. 26thThe phenomenal true story of the black female mathematicians at NASA at the leading edge of the feminist and civil rights movement, whose calculations helped fuel some of America’s greatest achievements in space-a powerful, revelatory contribution that is as essential to our understanding of race, discrimination, and achievement in... Read more »
- 4th-6th Grade Book Club continues on Feb. 12thFrom the moment Jessica arrives, life is never quite the same for Tom and his seventh-grade classmates. They learn that Jessica has been in a fire and was badly burned, and will be attending St. Catherine’s will receiving medical treatments. Despite her appearance and the fear she evokes in him... Read more »
- Solar Eclipse Events: ALL BRANCHESFree Glasses: We are so happy to share the news that our libraries will have free solar eclipse safety glasses to pass out! These will be available the DAY OF THE ECLIPSE. We are not distributing them early as we need to be sure to have enough on hand at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Summer Reading Club 2017 Celebration!Summer Reading Club Finale and Story Time Pete the Cat Story Time: Join us at the Stephenson Public Library in Marinette on Friday, August 11th at 10:00 a.m. for our Pete the Cat Story Time and SRC Celebration! This is part of the Kid’s Day in... Read more »
703 Main St., Suite 3,
P.O. Box 139
Wausaukee, WI 54177
703 Main St # 3
Wausaukee, WI 54177