The Wausaukee Library hosts a weekly storytime every Wednesday at 10:30AM. All ages are welcome. Stories are read, a simple craft is made and snacks are provided.
The Wausaukee Library holds a monthly adult book club discussion group every fourth Monday at 4PM. Please contact the library for the title of the current book.
The library always celebrates National Library Week (the second full week in April) with gusto. The patrons are treated to refreshments each day and the Friends of the Wausaukee Library provide a beautiful gift to give away.
Every summer we host extraordinary programs for our youth during our Summer Reading Program. Once a week for six weeks we have special guests and unique activities. And we never forget about the snacks!
In December our storytime group makes decorations for the library Christmas trees. Our Friends of the Wausaukee Library group hosts their annual Cookie Walk on the first Saturday of December. The community is very supportive of the library and participates heartily in this great fundraiser.
Please stop in and see your library. We’d love to see you!
- Marinette County Libraries: Collecting Valentines for VeteransShow your appreciation for the service of our Veterans by making Valentine’s Day cards and dropping them off at your local Marinette County public library by February 5, 2018. The cards will be sent to the VA Hospital in Iron Mountain and given to local Veterans in time for... Read more »
- Storytime to begin @ Wausaukee on Jan. 17thWe are coming back from our short vacation and will be starting up a new session of Storytime! Our storytime is available for all ages. We read some, we sing some, we dance a little or play some instruments, we read some more, we make a craft, and we always... Read more »
- Book club to meet on Monday, Jan. 29thAva’s twenty-five-year marriage has fallen apart, and her two grown children are pursuing their own lives outside of the country. Ava joins a book group, not only for her love of reading but also out of sheer desperation for companionship. The group’s goal throughout the year is for each member... Read more »
- 4th-6th Grade Book Club continues on Jan. 15thPax and Peter have been inseparable ever since Peter rescued him as a kit. But one day, the unimaginable happens: Peter’s dad enlists in the military and makes him return the fox to the wild. At his grandfather’s house, three hundred miles away from home, Peter knows he isn’t where... Read more »
- New Kids Book Club beginning on Nov. 13 @ 3:45PMThe 4th, 5th and 6th Grade Book Club is beginning at the Wausaukee Library. On Monday, Nov. 13 at 3:45PM we will be discussing this fun and historically accurate book, Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko. Have you ever been to Alcatraz Island? Well, come and find out... Read more »
- Solar Eclipse Events: ALL BRANCHESFree Glasses: We are so happy to share the news that our libraries will have free solar eclipse safety glasses to pass out! These will be available the DAY OF THE ECLIPSE. We are not distributing them early as we need to be sure to have enough on hand at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Summer Reading Club 2017 Celebration!Summer Reading Club Finale and Story Time Pete the Cat Story Time: Join us at the Stephenson Public Library in Marinette on Friday, August 11th at 10:00 a.m. for our Pete the Cat Story Time and SRC Celebration! This is part of the Kid’s Day in... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Family Nights in NovemberJoin Miss Lara on select Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. for all ages family activities. November 2: Lego Night November 16th: Thanksgiving activities (story/craft/activity) The post MARINETTE: Family Nights in November appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated Libraries.... Read more »
703 Main St., Suite 3,
P.O. Box 139
Wausaukee, WI 54177
703 Main St # 3
Wausaukee, WI 54177