The Wausaukee Library hosts a weekly storytime every Wednesday at 10:30AM. All ages are welcome. Stories are read, a simple craft is made and snacks are provided.
The Wausaukee Library holds a monthly adult book club discussion group every fourth Monday at 4PM. Please contact the library for the title of the current book.
The library always celebrates National Library Week (the second full week in April) with gusto. The patrons are treated to refreshments each day and the Friends of the Wausaukee Library provide a beautiful gift to give away.
Every summer we host extraordinary programs for our youth during our Summer Reading Program. Once a week for six weeks we have special guests and unique activities. And we never forget about the snacks!
In December our storytime group makes decorations for the library Christmas trees. Our Friends of the Wausaukee Library group hosts their annual Cookie Walk on the first Saturday of December. The community is very supportive of the library and participates heartily in this great fundraiser.
Please stop in and see your library. We’d love to see you!
- Manure & Water Quality in Marinette County discussion @ Wausaukee on April 27 @ 10AM 4PMPLEASE NOTE DATE AND TIME CHANGE! Manure is well known as one of nature’s most perfect fertilizers and is an essential component of all livestock farms. However, there are potential drawbacks to using manure in certain situations. Scott Reuss, UW-Extension Horticulture and Agriculture Agent for Marinette and Oconto counties,... Read more »
- A Dinosaur @ the Wausaukee Library on April 4th!We had a wonderful time at the library with Rita the T-rex! Rita danced and played with us. Miss Lara from Marinette brought her along and we had a great time with all the books Miss Lara read and the activities we did. Thanks, Miss Lara and Rita, for a... Read more »
- Storytime Schedule for Wausaukee LibraryStorytime Dates and Themes Spring 2018 Wausaukee Library All ages welcome Wednesday mornings @ 10:30AM Feb. 14 Valentine’s Day Feb. 21 Royalty Feb. 28 Monkeys Mar. 7 Space Ships Mar. 14 Lions Mar. 21 Sunshine Mar. 28 OFF Apr. 4 Miss Lara from Marinette Apr. 11 ... Read more »
- Book club to meet on Monday, April 23 @ 4PMIn 1922, Count Alexander Rostov is deemed an unrepentant aristocrat by a Bolshevik tribunal, and is sentenced to house arrest in the Metropol, a grand hotel across the street from the Kremlin. Rostov, an indomitable man of erudition and wit, has never worked a day in his life, and... Read more »
- 4th-6th Grade Book Club continues on April 9th @ 3:45PMEleven-year-old Perry was born and raised by his mom at the Blue River Co-ed Correctional Facility in tiny Surprise, Nebraska. His mom is a resident on Cell Block C, and so far Warden Daugherty has made it possible for them to be together. That is, until a new district... Read more »
- Solar Eclipse Events: ALL BRANCHESFree Glasses: We are so happy to share the news that our libraries will have free solar eclipse safety glasses to pass out! These will be available the DAY OF THE ECLIPSE. We are not distributing them early as we need to be sure to have enough on hand at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Summer Reading Club 2017 Celebration!Summer Reading Club Finale and Story Time Pete the Cat Story Time: Join us at the Stephenson Public Library in Marinette on Friday, August 11th at 10:00 a.m. for our Pete the Cat Story Time and SRC Celebration! This is part of the Kid’s Day in... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Family Nights in NovemberJoin Miss Lara on select Wednesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. for all ages family activities. November 2: Lego Night November 16th: Thanksgiving activities (story/craft/activity) The post MARINETTE: Family Nights in November appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated Libraries.... Read more »
703 Main St., Suite 3,
P.O. Box 139
Wausaukee, WI 54177
703 Main St # 3
Wausaukee, WI 54177