The Peshtigo Public Library is dedicated to serving our patrons. We offer Books, DVD’s, CD’s, AudioBooks, in every age range, in a welcoming and friendly environment. If we do not have a specific item you want, we can find it for you. At the Peshtigo Public Library we have a dedicated Children’s area and a small Young Adult area. Our seating is plenty as well as our computer area. We have 6 Public computers available, 3 of which have printing access.
The Peshtigo Library offers a Story Time throughout the year. Fridays @ 10:30 am from February – June, and September – mid December. This story time is for children around preschool age. We try to keep it fun and creative, following the stories with a craft.
We offer a Summer Reading Program every year around June through August. This is offered to any elementary aged kids and we do visit the Peshtigo Elementary School to get the kids informed about the program in the spring.
Every first Monday of the month the Library hosts a Book Club @ 10 am. There is not a specific book assigned to discuss, rather you pick the books you would like to read and discuss it when the book club meets. This offers a variety of books to learn about and new books to try.
The Peshtigo Library is located in the Municipal Building in Peshtigo.
- Peshtigo: The Wreck of the Edmund FitzgeraldPresented by Rochelle Pennington April 15, 2019 at 4 PM at the Peshtigo Public Library 331 French Street, Peshtigo, Wisconsin Rochelle Pennington is a Wisconsin author, storyteller, and columnist with national renown. In this gripping narrative, she will delve into the history of the launch of the Edmund Fitzgerald and... Read more »
- Peshtigo Library 2018 Holiday Open HouseThe annual Holiday Open House hosted at the Peshtigo Public Library will be held on Wednesday, December 19th from 3:30 to 5:30 pm. Santa Claus will be coming from 4 to 5 pm and there will be treats inside the Library for all to enjoy. There will also be a... Read more »
- Peshtigo Library Book SaleWe are having a book sale! Come to the Peshtigo Library anytime on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9 am- 6 pm to check out the sale. We are starting on Friday, December 21st and the sale won’t end until January does. The post Peshtigo Library Book Sale appeared first... Read more »
- BioBlitz: County Wide EventsNature isn’t a place you go, it’s where you live! Join us to explore the nature right here in Marinette County. Want to get your family off the couch and out for a real life adventure? All ages are invited to Meet Miss Lara from the Stephenson Public Library and... Read more »
- Peshtigo Public Library Open HousePeshtigo Public Library’s annual Holiday Open House will be on Wednesday, December 20th from 3:30-5:30. This event is put on by the Peshtigo Library and the Peshtigo Parks and Recreation Department, with volunteers from the Peshtigo Woman’s Club and Peshtigo Library Foundation. Wednesday, December 20th will be filled with fun... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Science Fest and Egg DropIt’s time to join in on some science fun! The Stephenson Public Library will be part of the Wisconsin Science Festival on Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. This event will have activities for young children, teens, and adults-all are welcome to attend this free event. Science Fest at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Fall Story TimesStory Times @ the Stephenson Public Library Preschool Story Time: This program is for ages 3-5 years (siblings welcome) with their adult. We sing songs, read stories, rhyme, move, and make a craft. Join us on TUESDAYS at 10:00 a.m. Be sure to check our published Fall 2017 Program Guide... Read more »
- Mark Moran at the Peshtigo Library Oct. 4, 2017Antique Appraiser, Mark Moran, will be coming to the Peshtigo Library on Wednesday, October 4th. This event is hosted by the Peshtigo Library Foundation and free to all participants and spectators. It will begin at 4 pm and go until 7 pm. Space is limited for those who wish to... Read more »
- Peshtigo Library Story TimePeshtigo Public Library story time is reaching its end for 2017. December 15th will be the last story time of the year, starting at 10:30 am. Story time will continue in February of 2018. Friday mornings at 10:30 story time begins for our preschool-aged children. The program goes for half an... Read more »
Jessica Foote, Branch Librarian
331 French Street
Peshtigo, WI 54157
331 French Street (also known as old 41)
Peshtigo, WI 54157