The Peshtigo Public Library is dedicated to serving our patrons. We offer Books, DVD’s, CD’s, AudioBooks, in every age range, in a welcoming and friendly environment. If we do not have a specific item you want, we can find it for you. At the Peshtigo Public Library we have a dedicated Children’s area and a small Young Adult area. Our seating is plenty as well as our computer area. We have 6 Public computers available, 3 of which have printing access.
The Peshtigo Library offers a Story Time throughout the year. Fridays @ 10:30 am from February – June, and September – mid December. This story time is for children around preschool age. We try to keep it fun and creative, following the stories with a craft.
We offer a Summer Reading Program every year around June through August. This is offered to any elementary aged kids and we do visit the Peshtigo Elementary School to get the kids informed about the program in the spring.
Every first Monday of the month the Library hosts a Book Club @ 10 am. There is not a specific book assigned to discuss, rather you pick the books you would like to read and discuss it when the book club meets. This offers a variety of books to learn about and new books to try.
The Peshtigo Library is located in the Municipal Building in Peshtigo.
- Marinette County Libraries: Collecting Valentines for VeteransShow your appreciation for the service of our Veterans by making Valentine’s Day cards and dropping them off at your local Marinette County public library by February 5, 2018. The cards will be sent to the VA Hospital in Iron Mountain and given to local Veterans in time for... Read more »
- Peshtigo Public Library Open HousePeshtigo Public Library’s annual Holiday Open House will be on Wednesday, December 20th from 3:30-5:30. This event is put on by the Peshtigo Library and the Peshtigo Parks and Recreation Department, with volunteers from the Peshtigo Woman’s Club and Peshtigo Library Foundation. Wednesday, December 20th will be filled with fun... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Science Fest and Egg DropIt’s time to join in on some science fun! The Stephenson Public Library will be part of the Wisconsin Science Festival on Saturday, November 4, 2017 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. This event will have activities for young children, teens, and adults-all are welcome to attend this free event. Science Fest at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Fall Story TimesStory Times @ the Stephenson Public Library Preschool Story Time: This program is for ages 3-5 years (siblings welcome) with their adult. We sing songs, read stories, rhyme, move, and make a craft. Join us on TUESDAYS at 10:00 a.m. Be sure to check our published Fall 2017 Program Guide... Read more »
- Mark Moran at the Peshtigo Library Oct. 4, 2017Antique Appraiser, Mark Moran, will be coming to the Peshtigo Library on Wednesday, October 4th. This event is hosted by the Peshtigo Library Foundation and free to all participants and spectators. It will begin at 4 pm and go until 7 pm. Space is limited for those who wish to... Read more »
- Peshtigo Library Story TimePeshtigo Public Library story time is reaching its end for 2017. December 15th will be the last story time of the year, starting at 10:30 am. Story time will continue in February of 2018. Friday mornings at 10:30 story time begins for our preschool-aged children. The program goes for half an... Read more »
- Solar Eclipse Events: ALL BRANCHESFree Glasses: We are so happy to share the news that our libraries will have free solar eclipse safety glasses to pass out! These will be available the DAY OF THE ECLIPSE. We are not distributing them early as we need to be sure to have enough on hand at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: August Schedule of EventsComing Soon Flier August 2017 NOTE: The library closes EARLY at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 1st due to National Night Out Join in our Summer Reading Club Post Script this month with our Summer Reading Club Celebration, a special Kid’s Day in Marinette Story Time, Coding Camp for... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Summer Reading Club 2017 Celebration!Summer Reading Club Finale and Story Time Pete the Cat Story Time: Join us at the Stephenson Public Library in Marinette on Friday, August 11th at 10:00 a.m. for our Pete the Cat Story Time and SRC Celebration! This is part of the Kid’s Day in... Read more »
Jessica Foote, Branch Librarian
331 French Street
Peshtigo, WI 54157
331 French Street (also known as old 41)
Peshtigo, WI 54157