Located in the heart of downtown Marinette, the Stephenson Public Library is conveniently situated on Hall Avenue, with parking off of Riverside Avenue. As the main branch of the Marinette County Consolidated Public Library Services, the Stephenson Public Library works in conjunction with the OWLSnet library consortium to share resources with community libraries across much of Northeastern Wisconsin.
In addition to the volumes of books, eBooks, audiobooks, digital audiobooks, movies, music, and magazines the library has available for the public to borrow, the Stephenson Public Library also provides public access to 12 Internet computer stations, wireless Internet, printing and photocopying, comfortable lounge chairs, a quiet study area, a children’s play area, a teen-friendly space, genealogical and local history resources, and programs to meet the needs of our community.
- MARINETTE: Project Library Runway with Njordy JelsonIt starts TODAY! You can get creative while banishing the winter doldrums…. We are offering our first ever “Project LIBRARY Runway” with “Njordy Jelson”! (We are sure he misses the cold weather of Wisconsin and his loyal fans.) We know you have admired our cut-out Njordy’s hipster, skinny-leg tuxedo and... Read more »
- Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book ClubFollow the link below to order a copy of the book through InfoSoup.org and come join the conversation! February 27, 2019 at 1 PM Us Against You by Fredrik Backman The post Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book Club appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated Libraries.... Read more »
- Marinette: Itsy Bitsy Story TimesItsy Bitsy is a story time for birth to three. Children and their parent or caregiver can enjoy short stories, songs, and movement followed by social playtime. Itsy Bitsy is offered most Wednesdays at 11:00 AM., see our Facebook events page for current updates. Registration... Read more »
- Marinette: Preschool Story TimePreschool Story Time is for children ages 3-6. Story times include stories, songs, rhymes, movement, and exploration stations at the end. Join us to see home much fun learning can be! Story time is offered on most Tuesdays at 10 AM. Please see our Facebook event page... Read more »
- Digital Library & Library DatabasesThe InfoSoup website has digital resources that are free for library card holders to use, including eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, eMagazines, Encyclopedia Britannica, job and career resources, car repair manuals, historic and present-day newspapers, and many others. If you are curious about how to use a digital resource from the... Read more »