Our friendly and courteous staff is always there to guide you on your wonderful journey to the myriad uses of the library. Our library caters to everyone and encourages all to take advantage of all of the services that we have to offer. Become part of our library family!
- Marinette County Libraries: Collecting Valentines for VeteransShow your appreciation for the service of our Veterans by making Valentine’s Day cards and dropping them off at your local Marinette County public library by February 5, 2018. The cards will be sent to the VA Hospital in Iron Mountain and given to local Veterans in time for... Read more »
- Solar Eclipse Events: ALL BRANCHESFree Glasses: We are so happy to share the news that our libraries will have free solar eclipse safety glasses to pass out! These will be available the DAY OF THE ECLIPSE. We are not distributing them early as we need to be sure to have enough on hand at... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Off Line Computer AccessGreat news! If you are looking for computers that are not online to take care of various word processing tasks, i.e. resumes, cvs, etc., you can use our off-line computers located on the second floor. They have recently been upgraded to Windows 10 and Microsoft Suite 16. You do not... Read more »
- Browse Infosoup as you shop Amazon?If you use Google Chrome, you can add an extension that will check the Infosoup database for books you may be considering purchasing on Amazon. One click will then take you to infosoup where you can put a hold on that book! Here’s where you can get more information…. https://www.libraryextension.com/... Read more »
- MARINETTE: La Hora de Cuentos Bilingües / Bilingual Family Story TimeSábado, 12 de deciembre al 10 a.m. Canciones , cuentos y diversión para la familia Join us Saturday, December 12th at 10 a.m. for our Family Story. Participate for stories, songs, fun, and a craft in Spanish and English. The post MARINETTE: La... Read more »
Bruce Darne, branch librarian
No. 1 Falcon Cres
Goodman , WI 54125
Phone:(High School Office): 715-336-2575
From Hwy 8 turn left on Mils St. then turn left no C Ave. Go to the top of the hill by the water tower.