Although we do not have a story time, we do have a customer friendly staff who will be willing to aid you in your search for items in our library and also wanted items that are not available at our facility. We have a wide variety of books, audiobooks, DVD’s, music CD’s and also 4 Internet stations as well as Wi-Fi access. We offer a small quiet area for Wi-FI users.
Our children’s department offers a variety of puzzles and toys for children to play with while visiting the library. A summer reading program is provided each year beginning the first week in June.
Each week a craft or educational program as well as the Hidden Picture Quest and riddles are offered to children who are between the ages of 4 to 17. Entertainment, lunch and prizes are provided for all of the qualified readers who attend the party day, which is usually that last week in July.
- Building with Plants @ WausaukeeBUILD A BETTER WORLD WITH PLANTS Come to the Wausaukee Library for our third Summer Reading Program. On Wednesday, June 28th at 10:30AM we will discover how to BUILD A BETTER WORLD with plants. Mrs. Stephanie Kortbein will present a great program on plants, with a little Spanish language thrown... Read more »
- Movie night @ WausaukeeCome to the Wausaukee Library for movie night for adults! On Friday, June 30 @ 6PM we will be showing a PG-13 movie. Due to licensing restraints, we are unable to advertise the title of the movie but it involves the spectacular airplane landing in the Potomac River with no... Read more »
- TED Talks: “Love Where You Live”June 29 at 6 PM Stephenson Public Library, Marinette Topic: “Love Where You Live” TED is a nonprofit organization devoted to spreading powerful and innovative ideas in the areas of Technology, Entertainment, and Design. As part of our Building a Better World Summer Reading Club at the Stephenson Public Library,... Read more »
- Marinette: Moms Clean Air ForceJune 22, 2017 at 6 PM Air quality affects us all, but most particularly affects our children. Because parents are passionate about keeping their children healthy and safe, Moms Clean Air Force has formed as a national community of 1,000,000 moms and dads united against air pollution – including... Read more »
- Wausaukee Book Club on June 26The Wausaukee Book Club will discuss Still Life on Monday, June 26th at 4PM. This is Louise Penny’s first book in her Inspector Gamache series. Chief Inspector Armand Gamache of the Surêté du Québec and his team of investigators are called in to the scene of a suspicious death in... Read more »
- Summer Book Club @ WausaukeeWonder by R. J. Palaciio Come to the Wausaukee Library on June 21 at 4PM to discuss Wonder by R. J. Palacio. This heartbreaking but positive book has made the New York Times bestseller list and is heralded as one of kids’ best books. This is the book that inspired... Read more »
- MARINETTE: Summer Reading ClubImage courtesy of CSLP Get ALL the Summer Reading Club details here! You may have read or heard about some of our Summer Reading Club programs, but be sure to look at all the wonderful events included in our June-July “Build a Better World” themed Program Guide 8×14 Please note... Read more »
- Marinette: Genealogy for BeginnersHave you thought about researching your family’s ancestry, but don’t know where to start? Come to the Stephenson Public Library in Marinette on Saturday, June 17 at 10 AM to learn how to start researching your family’s genealogy. Doing genealogy can be difficult and frustrating, but can also be a... Read more »
Tab Yoder, branch librarian
606 Louisa Street
Crivitz, WI 54114
Henriette Ave (County W) South onto Louisa St Henriette Ave about 1 block