Although we do not have a story time, we do have a customer friendly staff who will be willing to aid you in your search for items in our library and also wanted items that are not available at our facility. We have a wide variety of books, audiobooks, DVD’s, music CD’s and also 4 Internet stations as well as Wi-Fi access. We offer a small quiet area for Wi-FI users.
Our children’s department offers a variety of puzzles and toys for children to play with while visiting the library. A summer reading program is provided each year beginning the first week in June.
Each week a craft or educational program as well as the Hidden Picture Quest and riddles are offered to children who are between the ages of 4 to 17. Entertainment, lunch and prizes are provided for all of the qualified readers who attend the party day, which is usually that last week in July.
- Wausaukee Book Club to meet Mar. 27 @ 4PMJoin the Wausaukee Book Club on Monday, March 27th at 4PM when we discuss our latest title, A Doubter’s Almanac by Ethan Canin. Milo Andret is born with an unusual mind. A lonely child growing up in the woods of northern Michigan in the 1950s, he gives little thought to... Read more »
- Crivitz April Story time scheduleCRIVITZ LIBRARY STORYTIME APRIL Thursday, April 6th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am CLOUDS AND RAINBOWS Thursday, April 13th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am EASTER THEME – DINOSAUR EGG HUNT and GAMES Thursday, April 20th – 10:00 am & 11:30 am SPRING IS HERE! FEATURED READER: JENNIFER... Read more »
- Marinette: Civility SpeaksApril 13, 2017 at 6 PM Topic: “Mental Illness in America: How Do We Address a Growing Issue?” One in five Americans will have mental health problems in any given year. Unaddressed mental illness hurts individuals and their families and results in lost productivity. In rare cases, it can... Read more »
- Marinette: Poetry & Bluegrass EventApril 20, 2017 Stephenson Public Library in Marinette Interactive Poetry Gathering at 6 PM. Join Troy Graham for an interactive poetry workshop. Bring a poem from home or create one on the spot from writing prompts and exercises. This workshop is for anyone who is willing to be brave... Read more »
- Marinette: Bicycling in VietnamHow did beekeeping in Africa lead Ellen Geisler to trek 750 miles through Vietnam on a bicycle? Come to the Stephenson Public Library on March 30 at 6 PM to find out! Ellen will share pictures and stories from her 3-week trip through a country rich in history, agriculture, and... Read more »
- Marinette: Wednesday Afternoon Book ClubWant to read ahead? This is the list of upcoming discussion books. Check InfoSoup.org to order a copy of the book. March 22, 2017: The Year of the Runaways by Sunjeev Sahota April 26, 2017: Love Where You Live by Peter Kageyama May 24, 2017: The Boys in the Boat... Read more »
- Marinette: Ukulele Strum AlongMarch 27 at 1pm Nursery rhymes are important tools for teaching language and early literacy skills to children. Add a new dimension to your nursery rhyme time by strumming along with your ukulele. Miss Mariel will teach three simple chords to strum while singing basic nursery rhymes. Even if you’ve never... Read more »
- Marinette: Genealogy Discussion GroupGenealogy Discussion Group March 20 at 6 PM Are you working on your family’s genealogy and need a little inspiration? Come to the Genealogy Discussion Group to glean advice and learn new searching strategies from fellow genealogists. The post Marinette: Genealogy Discussion Group appeared first on Marinette County Consolidated Libraries.... Read more »
- 5th & 6th Grade Book Club at WausaukeeWausakee’s Kids’ Book Club meets on Monday, Mar. 27th at 3:30PM to discuss Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee. Ophelia doesn’t believe in anything that can’t be proven by science. She and her sister are still grieving for the mother when their father takes a job in a... Read more »
Tab Yoder, branch librarian
606 Louisa Street
Crivitz, WI 54114
Henriette Ave (County W) South onto Louisa St Henriette Ave about 1 block