We do have a customer friendly staff who will be willing to aid you in your search for items in our library and also wanted items that are not available at our facility. We have a wide variety of books, audiobooks, DVD’s, music CD’s and also 4 Internet stations as well as Wi-Fi access. We offer a small quiet area for Wi-FI users.
We have a storytime program on Thursdays at 10:00 am from October through April. We read a few books, do a craft or an activity and then have a light snack and play with the toys we have. It’s a great time for your child to meet other children and have a place to go to interact with other children, along with parents/guardians/grandparents to meet other parents/grandparents.
Our children’s department offers a variety of puzzles and toys for children to play with while visiting the library.
A summer reading program is provided each year beginning the first week in June. Each week a craft or educational program as well as the Hidden Picture Quest and riddles are offered to children who are between the ages of 3 to 17. Entertainment, lunch and prizes are provided for all of the qualified readers who attend the party day, which is usually that last week in July.
- BioBlitz: County Wide EventsNature isn’t a place you go, it’s where you live! Join us to explore the nature right here in Marinette County. Want to get your family off the couch and out for a real life adventure? All ages are invited to Meet Miss Lara from the Stephenson Public Library and... Read more »
- Crivitz Adult Summer Fun!!Crivitz Library Adult Summer Fun! Calling all adults that enjoy brainteasers and puzzles. Between June 11th and July 27th Sign up for the Adult Summer Fun and complete a weekly puzzle or teaser to get an entry for a weekly prize. Ask one of our ROCKIN Librarians... Read more »
- Crivitz Childrens Summer Reading Program ScheduleCRIVITZ LIBRARY SUMMER READING PROGRAM 2018 June 6th – 8th: Registration begins. Stop in for a Reading Lob. Make a father’s day card for someone special. June 11 -15: Registration Continues! Stop in for Reading Log. There is still time to make a father’s day... Read more »
- Manure and Water Quality in Marinette County discussion at Crivitz LibraryManure & Water Quality in Marinette County APRIL 11TH – 1:00 PM “Scott Reuss will be discussing manure generation in the county, the legalities/logistics of manure management, manure storage ordinance and why it is in place, past effects and current situation of manure based environmental issues... Read more »
- April storytime schedule at Crivitz LibraryCRIVITZ LIBRARY STORY TIME APRIL THURSDAY, APRIL 5TH – 10:00 AM & NOON FEATURED READER: MISS LARA FROM STEPHENSON LIBRARY THURSDAY, APRIL 12TH – 10:00 AM & NOON CATERPILLAR STORIES AND CRAFT THURSDAY, APRIL 19TH – 10:00 AM & NOON DINOSAURS!!!!! THURSDAY, APRIL 26TH –... Read more »
- Crivitz Library Storytime schedule for FebruaryCRIVITZ LIBRARY STORY TIME FEBRUARY Thursday, February 1st – 10:00 am & 12:00 pm Groundhog day theme storytime Thursday, February 8th – 10:00 am & 12:00 pm Valentine theme storytime Thursday, February 15th – 10:00 am & 12:00 pm ICE FISHING – storytime Thursday, February... Read more »
- Crivitz Library Storytime for JanuaryCRIVITZ LIBRARY JANUARY STORYTIME Thursday, January 4th 10:00 am AND 12:00 pm WINTER THEME AND STORIES Thursday, January 11th 10:00 am AND 12:00 pm Paint in the snow (bring your snow boots) Thursday, January 18th 10:00 am AND 12:00 pm SNOWMAN THEME AND STORIES Thursday,... Read more »
Tab Yoder, branch librarian
606 Louisa Street
Crivitz, WI 54114
Henriette Ave (County W) South onto Louisa St Henriette Ave about 1 block